JUNIOR COME & TRY
West Lakes Golf Club runs a number of FREE introductory clinics for junior non-members to try golf and enjoy learning the basics over school holidays.
West Lakes Golf Club also offers a Junior Come & Try Membership for those Junior Golfers that don’t need guidance and just want access to the course!
Junior Come & Try Membership – Six Months
- Must be proficient in golf enough to have a handicap
- Must be under 18 years of age at time of signing up
- Play golf for six months at West Lakes Golf Club
- Play up to six days per week at West Lakes Golf Club
- Must be under 18 years of age
- Unlimited use of practice facilities, including pitching and putting green along with warm up nets
- Handicap managed through Golflink
- Golf bag disc
- Coaching from resident Club Professionals
To register for this Memberships, please contact the Pro Shop on 08 8268 3054 for an assessment.