For members who are not used to accessing the online booking system, the days and times that the booking sheets open online are as per below:
- Monday – open 8 days prior at 7:00pm (Sunday of previous week)
- Tuesday – open 8 days prior at 7:00pm (Monday of previous week)
- Wednesday – open 8 days prior at 7:00pm (Tuesday of previous week)
- Thursday –open 8 days prior at 7:00pm (Wednesday of previous week)
- Friday – open 8 days prior at 7:00pm (Thursday of previous week)
- Saturday – open 8 days prior at 7:00pm (Friday of previous week)
- Sunday – open 8 days prior at 7:00pm (Saturday of previous week)
A new “Lottery” feature for the online booking system has been implemented from Thursday 28th May 2020.
Members must click on the “Join Draw” button directly below the red countdown clock on the Golf Course Booking page. Once the countdown timer reaches zero they will be allocated a random position number in a virtual queue. The “Lottery” will send the first 10 members into the time sheet to make a booking, all others will wait in the virtual queue to enter the time sheet when those ahead have completed their booking.
MiClub suggest this should only add only 15 to 20 seconds to the current booking experience.
The lottery opens 30 minutes before and closes 5 seconds prior to the time sheet opening. As the draw is random it makes no difference at what time you enter the draw and any member who attempts to access the time sheet after the lottery has ended (trying to bypass the lottery) will be automatically sent to the end of the cue.
The benefits of the “Lottery” booking system are:
- No more fastest finger wins;
- Your device or internet speed will not affect your entry in the draw;
- Random draw for all;
- Resembles a traditional members draw at the club; and
- There’s less chance you will be receive the ”Row Locked by another user” message as less members are accessing the booking sheet simultaneously